cost of microsoft office 2010 professional price of windows server 2008 enterprise buy bento 2 buy office outlook microsoft buying photoshop elements 8 mac buying microsoft office 2010 microsoft office discount for teachers cheap windows 7 software buy indesign cs6 buy photoshop cs2 serial number cost of adobe dreamweaver cs4 buy adobe photoshop cs5.5 buy photoshop cs4 mac upgrade buying outlook 2010 business contact manager buy fireworks mac
    buy quicken 2009 home business best price acrobat 9 professional best buy dragon naturally speaking 10.1 preferred discount photoshop cs4 students best price revit 2010 cheap 2010 microsoft office professional adobe fireworks pricing how to get windows 7 ultimate cheap best price windows 7 64 bit oem cheap captivate discount windows 7 home buy clone dvd 2 buy adobe cs4 design standard buy photoshop 9 buy ms outlook 2007

I have a friend of a friend who had an agreement with his ex-Wife on a reduced child support agreement in which he allowed his kids to be taken out of state after their Divorce based on that agreement. She has since married/divorced over the last 10 years and is now back at him for “rate card” payments. He’s loaded with debt and it would be next to impossible to make the $3K/mth payments which is what the matrix would have him pay. (That’s 120% of his Net today) He has been paying $1500 a month to date. He’s tried negotiation with his ex both with and without atty’s to no avail… He’s now desperate, and while he loves his kids, is considering a jump to try to get free… My question is this… Would the US reach out of the country to extradite for support under such circumstance? Any differences between Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, etc? What are the chances of him getting citizenship elsewhere?

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • MySpace
  • Twitter
  • Share/Save/Bookmark

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

One Response to “Can/will The Us Extradite A Us Citizen From Central/south America For Back Child Support?”

  1. He might get out but he will be arrested if he tries to re-enter the USA. That is some kind of friend you have there. He should be ashamed of himself. He will face his judgement day.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers